FOUNTAIN REPAIR & MAINTENANCE
Do you have a new water feature that needs maintenance or an old one that hasn’t run for a while and needs repairing? Our team at Sapphire can look at any system in the Greater Salt Lake City, or Park City Utah area and get it running smoothly.
Water Feature Repair and Service
Whether commercial or residential, performing periodic maintenance is necessary to keep your fountain operating in peak condition. Our experience allows us to spot and solve potential problems before they become an issue. We believe in Benjamin Franklin’s adage, “an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.”
Having a broken water feature can be a source of annoyance and irritation. Let us handle the frustration so you don’t have to. Our dependable Salt Lake City, Utah technicians make the repair process as simple as possible so you can rest easy.
You can count on our professionals to repair and service your fountain.
* Reliable system repair services – Get an estimate, quote, and more details
* Connect with reliable qualified, experienced professionals near you
* Commercial & residential maintenance services in your local area
FOUNTAIN REPAIR AND MAINTENANCE FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How often does my fountain need maintenance?
This depends on a variety of factors, including the size of your water feature, whether it is located indoors or outdoors, etc. We typically recommend getting it serviced every 1 month to keep it performing at its best. There are some fountains that need to be serviced daily, and we can help you with that too.
So you don’t have to keep track of when you need your fountain serviced again, Sapphire has created recurring maintenance packages.
With these packages, you can count on a local Salt Lake, Utah maintenance and repair professional to show up on schedule to perform all necessary upkeep. Keeping your water feature in tip-top shape has never been so easy!
Why is it important to regularly maintain your fountain?
In the same way as anything else with mechanical parts, water features require regular maintenance. Properly maintaining and cleaning your fountain and its respective parts can help extend its life and keep it running optimally.
Regularly maintaining your fountain is a cost-effective way to avoid the more costly alternatives of repair and replacement.
What does your maintenance plan include?
- Pump Service and Cleaning: Depending on the make and model of your pump, your water feature pump could last several years, but even the best on the market are not immune from eventually wearing out. If you want to keep your water feature properly maintained, then servicing and cleaning the pumps regularly are arguably the most important steps you can take to keep your fountain in perfect working condition.
- Routine Cleaning: Over time, water can leave unsightly residue. Our Salt Lake City Utah team of experts will clean up any buildup and will use safe cleaners to clear out any pollutants or dirt.
- Algae Prevention: Algae can be diminished by introducing an algaecide to the system. These products shut down photosynthesis and other vital processes in the algae which causes it to die off.
- Minor Fixes: If some of the smaller components are damaged or worn out, our maintenance team will replace or repair them during our visit.
What are some signs that I need repair or service for my water feature?
There are a variety of warning signs that may indicate that your fountain may need a little extra TLC. These may include but are not limited to:
- White scale (mineral deposits) building
- A strange smell
- Poor pump performance
- Loud or unusual noises
- Splashing that is more than usual
REQUEST A PROPOSAL
Give us a call to get more details and an estimate on the maintenance or repair of your fountain. We are based out of Salt Lake and cover repair jobs throughout northern Utah.